A Complete Solution
From its inception in 1975, Computer Allied Services has been committed to providing a complete solution to its customer’s problems.
With the steady growth in our dependence on computer technology in nearly every aspect of our daily lives, this commitment is as vital to us as ever. This is what makes the team at Computer Allied Services a refreshing alternative to all your computer’s needs. Contact us to let us know how we can help.
How can CAS as a Value-Added reseller help?
As your local computer consultant, or value-added reseller (VAR), we aim to provide expertise to help you realize your short-term goals and gain long-term value from your technology investment. We are trained in an array of technologies and specialize in designing customized solutions to maximize your business success and minimize your IT investment.
We can give you the most value if we are an integral part of your technology design team, providing ongoing consultation and expertise to ensure that the technology you’ve selected supports your business needs. By leveraging the expertise of Computer Allied Services, you can focus on running your business rather than on becoming a computer expert.
A challenging array of technology decisions
Implementing a solid, long-term technology strategy means facing a number of decisions. Once your home/ business reaches the point where it needs a network or Internet connection, a consultant can help you select and implement the best:
- Network Operating System for the file server
- Scanning and faxing solutions
- Business productivity software
- Specialized vertical software applications
- Back-up hardware and software to safeguard important data
- Method and bandwidth for connecting to the Internet
- Security, including a firewall
- Virus protection
You will also need to manage these diverse technology resources and keep up to date with technology upgrades.
Your virtual IT team
As a full-service computer consultant we can provide services and solutions for your home/business that span the entire technology lifecycle, from providing on-site needs assessment and custom configuration services to providing ongoing network and desktop support or offering on-site training for you and your employees.
Computer Allied Services will also:
- Help you set up a technology budget
- Select the right equipment
- Arrange for financing when appropriate
- Install and maintain a complete network
- Select and implement an Internet presence—from a single dial-up line, to a host of services including e-mail, a Web site, or Internet e-commerce depending on what your business needs